Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bow Down, Minions!

Well I had quite the eventful birthday- and I've certainly began my 26th year with style. The day before my birthday (the Saturday) I visited Birmingham to see Lucia, since her birthday is always the day after mine and I couldn't make it to her party this year; I went out with Siu Yen and some other friends from my Geek Girls meetup group to see Siro-A on stage on my actual birthday, and on Monday (yesterday), my colleagues proudly presented me with their birthday gift to me.

A small plot of land in the Highlands, and the legal title of Lady.

Kickass.

I think I'm going to like being 26...

No comments:

Post a Comment