Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Saturday 22 June 2013

Happy Birthday Wacky World! (And Tashcakes!)

I can believe that I've had this blog for a year. What I can't believe is that I've actually more or less lived up to my claim that something happens to me every week! Well, here I am, and still going strong, and now you have a good idea of just how strong a weirdness magnet I am.

I even baked a birthday cake to celebrate:


Well I kind of had to, since my other blog is a baking blog. Baking blog birthday without a birthday cake? Madness, I tell you!

Anyway, if you follow Tashcakes! you'll know my slight obsession with colourful food. So...

Boom.

Feel free to head on down to Tashcakes! for a few more shots of the cake. In the meantime, I'll appease those of you expecting a weekly funny story by giving you my slightly delirious Facebook status, posted at about 1am this morning while baking this cake and not sleeping (for the third night running):
'Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue: I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow cake. =D (Shut up I know it doesn't rhyme.)'
What a lot of my Facebook friends may not realise (but probably won't be surprised to hear) is that I was actually singing this song out loud. Over and over again.
 Happy birthday, The Wacky World of a Weird Girl! Here's to another year of weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment